- - FirePHP Question
||09-04-2009 08:14 PM
I have a couple of questions for the usefulness of some debugging tools with Firephp and How much you would really utilize them if available
- Log all database queries with (rows returned, inserted, deleted or added)
- Return a traceroute of where the call orginated and how it was routed
- Benchmark on how long the SQL Query took and its total memory consumption
- Benchmark on how long all SQL queries took to execute and their total memory consumption
- Log execution times for any section of your application which includes the amount of memory used and how long it took to execute
- Retrieve and log the size of variables/objects/arrays
- Entire trace of a user's access to any given resource
I am asking this as I have this already intergrated into Unus (a framework) and am thinking of porting it into other's
||09-04-2009 08:30 PM
I've never used FirePHP before but it looks interesting. The benchmarking and ACL features you suggest could be useful in debugging.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 09:58 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.1.0