i've been having an issue lately, on breaking textarea input from a form, and breaking it down to an array
im writing a script to calculate how much more skill a character needs before they hit their next level. For a MUD i've been playing for 10 years...
so far i have
i'm trying to break each skill down like this
i only need the word(or words) before, and the first non-% number from each "set"
right now... all my script outputs is...
never mind i figured it out :)
Primary Magic: 43
Harness Ability: 46
Power Perceive: 43
Magical Devices: 46
Targeted Magic: 33
Disarm Traps: 2
Technically it should be $match and $match. Those aren't strings but integers when they are put into the $matches array.
wops, thnx for catching that... i thought it would set the skillnames as the key, not as a value...
i'm not sure why, but i was trying to echo $match['$key'].':'.$match['$value'].'<br />'; at first...
i think i set them like that for place holders at first....then changed them to the place int for the array, when i got an error...
idk oh well.... it works now...
now i just have to figure out how to turn a... 150 row, 16+ column html table into an array, then i'm golden on this script
|All times are GMT. The time now is 09:20 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.1.0