Create Your Xbox 360 GamerCard!
Join the hundreds of thousands of other Xbox 360 gamers showing off their scores worldwide with their Xbox 360 GamerCards provided by MGC! Simply use the form below to get started!
* = Theme Requires My MGC Account
Just tell us where you'd like to show it by clicking one of the above tabs, and we'll provide simple instructions as well as a preview of your card!
If you'd prefer another card style, simply re-select your options in the above form, click the Generate button again, and your changes will be reflected here.
Use the code below to display this selected GamerCard.
The Flash GamerCard provides functionality similar to Microsoft's official GamerCard that's impossible to achieve with simple images. Interact with your GamerCard the way it was meant to be, by putting this in your MySpace profile or other Flash-supporting website!
Currently, Flash only supports the Default theme.
Using GooMGC provided by YLA G, you can display your GamerCard, along with those of up to 8 of your friends, in your Google Homepage!
To use this great addition, follow the instructions posted in the MGC Forums.
Take your GamerCard into collaborative environments like WikiPedia, Wikia and other Wiki-based sites with the following code:
- Simply right-click an empty part of your desktop and select Properties.
- Click the Desktop Tab, then Customize Desktop.
- Select the Web tab, then add a New... website with the location
- Click OK and your GamerCard is on your desktop! This will auto-refresh every hour.
Show your GamerCard on MSN Spaces!
Thanks to neda, you can show your MGC GamerCard on MSN Spaces!
- Login to your Space, and enter the Editor
- In the address bar of your browser, add the text "&powertoy=sandbox" to the end of the current URL
- Click the "Customize" tab in your Space
- In the Modules drop-down menu, you'll see "PowerToy: Custom HTML." Click 'Add', then 'Save'
- Use the HTML section of our Image instructions to show any MGC card theme!
There's even more!
Our members are always creating ways to use MyGamerCard.net in other sites and applications.
Please check out the 3rd Party Projects folder of our forum to see where else you can keep track of you and your friends!
What is MyGamerCard.net
MyGamerCard.net is a service which allows you to convert your Xbox 360 GamerCard into an image or Flash movie that you can easily embed into forum signatures, websites and even your desktop.
What makes MyGamerCard.net so useful is that it truly makes your GamerCard portable -- no often-unsupported 'iframes' required. Once you convert it and add it to a web page, it will automatically update as your information does. What's more, is that every time your MGC GamerCard is viewed, your statistics will be updated on our GamerScore Leaderboard so you can see how you compare in the gaming community.
The most exciting thing about MyGamerCard.net is that we're constantly developing new ways to make your Xbox 360 GamerCard easier and more fun to use. So check out our forums and visit our site every so often to see what we're up to.