It really is! What would be even more awesome, is to intergrade it like this.
1. You upload an image, let's stay, a wallpaper.
2. The script creates a thumb to display on the frontpage.
3. Your script, gives it the extra designerstyle edge by creating a wet-floor effect and creating a seperate image.
- You've got 3 images right now. The uploaded original, the thumb and your version.
4. Your script saves the file OVER (overwrite) the thumb and finito! You've got a thumbnail with a wet-floor effect.
Would be a nice project huh? If you need any help, I'm all yours (for what I CAN do).
"Life is a bitch, take that bitch on a ride"
The Following User Says Thank You to ReSpawN For This Useful Post: