* MANY tweaks to relatavisticStrength() in the test script.
* Full overhaul of the calculateFitness() method, yields better results.
* Test script now shows fatally flawed hashes visibly.
* XML file strength ratings rounded down to plain integers.
* Switched dummy generation to inside getInstance() so unless you
use the phlHashList class there won't be any file generation.
* Classes renamed to 'phl' prefix, HashLib object now 'phl'.
- Throughput is now tested on a 512kb file once for speed comparison, PHP
may have slight performance trouble in hashing with MD2. Hashes are
done once, not three times, and no average or standard deviation are
? Perhaps I should implement a blacklist to ban the slowest hashes,
like MD2. Could extend to ones such as Adler and CRC.
% Documentation with phpDocumentor is relatively complete.
? Maybe make a custom template, the one I've got has bugs that drive
me up the wall. Like a front page with no version info, no author
list, or even copyright notice. Not good.
% Deprecation cleanup.
? Still considering the possibility of a cUrl update method, not likely
Version 1.0 -- the "PHP Hash Library"
* Full rewrite from scratch
* 100% object oriented
* Less procedural generation
? Not sure how to remove the dummy file generation
without loosing efficiency; may use DEFINE instead.
* Processing times averaged over three tests
* Standard deviation is calculated and used to weigh
the algorithm's general fitness.
* All data, save speed (dynamic calculation on end server)
stored in an XML file.
? Support cURL updating of XML database as algorithms
* Full object oriented sorting of items supported
* Singleton-Factory design style
* Rewrite to export significant data to XML
Version 0.1 -- Codename "Uber-Hash"
* Basic features
* 100% procedural