CSS problem with Overflow ?
View Single Post
11-02-2010, 03:02 PM
Join Date: Nov 2007
I have resolved the issue.
It seems that the problem was that the files that showed strange behavior had been encoded with Unicode Signature "Bit Object Marker" and Unicode Normalization Form: C.
When i used only Encoding UTF8 without the abowe in Dreamweaver.
The behavior stopped. I am a happy camper now :)
This problem was driving me crazy :)
Further Info (2010-11-02):
On further investigation it seems it was only the Unicode Signature "Bit Object Marker" that screwed up things for me.
I removed it and everything behaves the way it should.
Of course the whole point of a doomsday machine, would have been lost if you keep it a secret.
Last edited by EyeDentify : 11-02-2010 at
. Reason: Further investigation on problem
View Public Profile
Send a private message to EyeDentify
Find More Posts by EyeDentify