New PHP Framework
View Single Post
10-10-2008, 07:44 PM
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bucharest, Romania
I'm going to be the only developer, yes.
Libraries that have been written and are to be expected in the first release include:
- database handling (based on PDO, implementing the Active Record pattern -- still need to handle the object relations)
- config library (ini based and XML based)
- logging library
- session library (featuring namespaces)
- php-based template parser, plus a Smarty "hook" (can easily be extended)
- authentication library (similar to Zend_Auth)
- input filtering
- upload handler
- URI library, for php-based URL rewriting
I might also add a Thumbnail library, a watermarking library and a FTP class.
I have optimistic thoughts, even though sometimes (if not always) life's a bitch.
Last edited by xenon : 10-11-2008 at
View Public Profile
Send a private message to xenon
Visit xenon's homepage!
Find More Posts by xenon